Homocysteine, uric acid, animal fat or cholesterol, mercury, lead, and many other metals are some of the many compounds present in meat and fish which harm the brain. Aluminum compounds and alcohol consumption as well cause loss of brain function.
William Shakespeare in "Twelfth Night": "He is a heavy eater of beef. Methinks it doth harm to his wit."
1. The prime cause of Alzheimer's (senility, dementia) is the homocysteine protein in meat and fish, a protein breaking down the amyloid plaque which lines the arteries of the brain and other parts of the body causing hypoxia or deprivation of oxygen to the brain and other organs.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12849121 reprinted from Lancet
The animal fat, cholesterol, found in animal flesh (meat), fish flesh,
eggs, and dairy... also lines the brain and other arteries. Brain and
cardiac surgeons must often cut through this white gluey substance to do their operations. Hypoxia, lethal stroke are some results.
The uric acid (trioxypurine or pre-urine) in the muscle cells of
animals is stronger than caffeine or dioxypurine. Besides its addictive
qualities, it crystallizes in needle formation around the joints causing arthritic pain and rigidity. Its crystals line the brain arteries as well.
4. The mercury present in all ocean fishes is a toxin which destroys memory. Some other toxic metal present in ocean fishes include zinc, nickel, chromium, copper, cobalt, cadmium, lead,
magnesium, tin. Arsenic, a poisonous element, is
also present in fish. All of these harm brain function as well as do
thousands of poisonous chemicals discharged into the ocean from
fertilizers, petroleum products, oil spills, medications excreted in urine, etc.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924796312000905 "Some metals, such as lead and mercury, easily cross the placenta and damage the fetal brain. Childhood exposure to some metals can result in learning difficulties, memory impairment, damage to the nervous system, and behavioral problems such as aggressiveness and hyperactivity.
At higher doses, heavy metals can cause irreversible brain damage."
The link is from Physicians For Social Responsibility.
5. Heavy eaters of meat and fish have less fiber and less vitamin C in their diet. Vitamin
C is a bouncer of brain and other toxins. It also speeds the flow of
signals across brain synapses. It is absent in meat, fish and dairy
6. The insecticides in nonorganic meat and fish have thousands of toxic side effects harming brain function.
Meat takes 3 to 4 hours to digest in the stomach, longer than any other
food, while most fruits take the least time to digest. After a lion has
sprinted to kill another animal, he lies around for 3 days digesting his food. Meat diverts blood from the brain to the stomach.
8. Thiamin Mononitrate (called B1) is often derived from pig flesh and organ meats,
foods which cause diseases including those of brain function.
such as General Mills include it in flours such as Bisquick.
9. Many medications can destroy the myelin sheath, the protection around nerve cells.
Many cause tardive-dyskinesia, an uncontrollable shaking.
10.Many other medications cause brain seizures.
11. Many vaccines contain mercury.
12. Now more than ever the radioactive spills from Fukushima, which accumulate more
daily, as well as those from Three Mile Island, Chernobyl, atom bombs dropped on
Nagasaki and Hiroshima, atom and hydrogen bomb testing by the US in Nevada, by
the French in Bikini, by the 9 nuclear weapon nations harm brain function. This
radiation is concentrated in fish flesh in many times the concentration in seawater.
Monosodium glutamate MSG is not intrinsic to meat but is put into the
muscle flesh of meat to tenderize it. It also breaks down the brain's and
other muscle and nerve tissue of humans eating the MSG meat.. it is
called the Chinese restaurant headache cause. The FDA allows it in tens
of thousands of varieties of canned food and meats under the deceptive
label 'natural flavors'. http://msgtruth.org
14. . Prions: the work of Nobel laureate Dr Stanley Prusiner was put on a back burner at Harvard, which is invested in the meat industry. He left and continued his prion research at Stanford. Prions
are a cause of Mad Cow or bovine spongiform encephalopathy, cervine
spongiform encephalopathy (Mad Deer) etc. The USDA has been involved in
censoring incidents of Mad Cow in the US. Songiform encephalopathy diseases affect the brain and spinal cord. http://www.mad-cow.org 7000 articles http://www.madcowboy.com For many years the US unlike the UK has censored news of Mad Cow,
Mad Pig, Mad Deer, Mad Chicken, Mad Turkey, Mad Fish, Mad Milk etc. in US animals.
15. Stearates are added to some vitamin pills and break down brain and other cell walls
It is not just the flesh of fishes but fish oil supplements in polluted
vitamin D and other supplements which harm the brain from mercury and
other heavy metals.
17. Gelatin and gelcaps are made from the powder
of mammal bones and can contain many poisons from Mad Cow and other
spongiform encephalopathy diseases to radiation, hormone residue etc.
18. Tryptophan is an amino acid in meat and fish which makes people sleepy, interfering with brain function.
vitamin pills can contain magnesium stearate, gelatin, fish oil, and
thiamin mononitrate, all of which come from the cadavers of animals or
fishes. It is time for all corporations, grocery stores and chains,
and restaurants selling food to be required to label items which are
vegan or vegetarian
1. Even a small amount of alcohol destroys brain cells. A few drinks can cause
slurred speech, falls. Alcoholism causes delirium tremens.
ALUMINUM AND OTHER METALS DESTROY BRAIN CELLS
1. Aluminum compounds in baking powder and as an additive in some flours. Some of these are
sodium aluminium sulfate, sodium aluminum phosphate, and sodium acid pyrophosphate.
2. Aluminum in cookware
3. Aluminum in aluminum foil often used in baking.
4. Aluminum in chemtrails
5. Aluminum in deodorants
6. Workers making the new compact flourescent lightbulbs (CFL's) as well as many other workers are exposed to heavy metals, mercury, radiation.
Despite what fish corporations' puppets say, Fish is not brain food. It's brain destroying food.
Elimination of meat, fish, dairy, alcohol, aluminum sources can gradually heal the brain. Again, Vitamin C is excellent for speeding the flow of nerve signals across brain synapses.
Links amplifying this article are from Physicians For Social Responsibility, GeoengineeringWatch, BrainSpinalCord Dot Org Natural News, Science Direct, Epilepsy etc. MedicalDictionary, etc