Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Fatty Liver, High Cholesterol & A 25kg (55 Pound) Weight Loss

Here is my story, I am so honoured to be interviewed for this podcast. Please have a listen and feel free to pass it on to everyone you know. This is a message that many people need to hear. As you know I rarely share my personal information online (like my photo) but this time I am going out of my comfort zone in the hope that I can help someone who needs it.

It only goes for about 1 hour.

For those that don't know, a whole foods plant based (WFPB) diet is based on whole or minimally processed whole grains, legumes, vegetables and fruits. It excludes animal-based foods, including fish and dairy, and also highly processed foods such as oils (that means no olive oil or coconut oil).


Click here to listen